Welcome to the Omnistrate developer documentation.
We help ISVs transform software into a multi-cloud SaaS in one-tenth the time and cost with enterprise-grade capabilities.
The platform offers end-to-end capabilities needed for building and operating a SaaS control plane from managing tenants, application, infrastructure to automating day-2 operations and billing your customers.
Who is it for?
Teams who are building their SaaS to automate the undifferentiated work so that you can focus on what matters the most for your business. To be more specific, here are some of the common use-cases:
- If you are building a multi-cloud SaaS for your open source. For product details, see here. To learn more on how to setup or how it works, see here.
- If you are trying to deploy and manage your applications in your customer account. For product details, see here. To learn more on how to setup or how it works, see here.
- If you are trying to automate your platform engineering to streamline hosting and management of internal applications to rest of the organization. For product details, see here. To learn more, see here.
- If you have already built some of the SaaS components and looking to accelerate by extending your SaaS or save cost to improve your SaaS margins. To learn more, see here.
- If you are looking to extend your SaaS to on-prem, please reach out to us at email@example.com
What would you to explore next?
- To learn more about what is Omnistrate and how it can help you: here
- Quick start guides to get started in 5 minutes: here
- Video walkthrough to go from zero to your working SaaS in 10 minutes: here
- Integrations with wide range of services and tools: here
- Detailed getting started guide: here
We’d love to hear from you or give you a hand getting started. Here are some ways to get in touch with us. We’d also love your support.
See a Demo
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See your SaaS in action
Reach out to us at email@example.com
Start your free trial
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to Founders
Arrange a call with one of the founders. We can help answer questions, share our vision and give 1-on-1 help building your first SaaS
Follow us on X (Twitter)
Follow us on X (Twitter) to get the latest updates and news